Tired of trying to balance ever-higher expenses against always shrinking budgets? Worried that legislators, administrators or trustees will be forced to cut operating budgets again? Sick of navigating the politics of who gets the cube with the window?
Sounds like you’re ready for TideMarch Madness.
Created just for Higher Ed professionals, TideMarch Madness offers you a chance to win big for the Higher Ed School or charity of your choice – and it won’t cost you a penny.
We’ve Got Your Bracket
Just enter the TideMarch Madness Bracket by March 16, flex your predictive muscles by filling out your bracket, and then watch as the TideMarch Madness unfurls!
Participate in our online bracket and make your best guess at who will go all the way. Your goal is to be the player with the most points after the Championship game, and if you are, you’ll win the Grand Prize:
- A $500 donation from Tidemark to the Higher Ed school, institution or charity of your choice
- An official NCAA basketball to call your very own
Here’s how it works.
- Fill out the form. Just fill out this brief form no later than Noon EST March 16. (Enter early to receive your bracket Sunday, March 15.)
- Join our bracket. After you fill out the form, you’ll receive an email from CBS that includes a link and a password so you can join Tidemark’s TideMarch Madness CBS Sports Bracket.
- Try to go all the way. Each round is assigned an increasingly higher point value. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins. In the case of a tie, Tidemark will use the Championship game’s total score as a tiebreaker. If a tie still exists after the Championship game, Tidemark will randomly select the winner from the pool of tied players.
- Make sure you’re eligible. To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, you must be 21 years of age and a U.S. citizen, and you must work for a HigherEd organization. Limit of one bracket per participant.
- Not in Higher Ed? No problem! You’re welcome to play even if you’re not employed by a Higher Ed organization. Though you won’t be eligible for the Grand Prize, you’ll be placed into a pool where you can compete with Higher Ed players for a 2nd place prize, a gift certificate to Rickshaw Bagworks. Tidemark employees are encouraged to participate but are ineligible for the Grand Prize.
We’re in Your Court
When it comes to Higher Ed, Tidemark is keeping its eye on the ball. Take our Tidemark Financial Planning for Higher Education app, which is becoming increasingly popular with colleges and universities aiming create a modern, real-time planning and budgeting environment. Interested in seeing our Higher Ed app in action? View our recent demo here.
And remember, March 16 will be here before you know it. Register today to get in the game, and let the TideMarch Madness begin!