Enterprise Account Executive
Chicago/Southern California/Mid-Atlantic/New England/Minnesota
We are looking for an experienced sales executive with a demonstrated track record of closing enterprise transactions for industry leading companies who consistently over performs against quota, and understands the new frontier of the cloud. We are currently hiring experienced sales executives across multiple territories in the United States.
Tidemark is focused on building enterprise analytics and performance management applications in the cloud. Our solutions are mobile first, made to be used on an iPad, and scalable to the largest enterprise customers. The result is a beautiful interface and a captivating user experience made for how people work.
As one of the early salespeople in a growing organization, you will have a unique opportunity to impact the business, sell with uncapped commissions, and take an equity stake in the company you’re working to make successful! Some of the reasons that salespeople have recently come on board are:
- They are tired of playing defense at a legacy company and want to be in a true sales (not just client retainment) role.
- After selling technologies that have not advanced very much in the past 10 years, they want to sell the industry’s newest, best technology.
- They see the opportunity to advance their career as Tidemark’s sales organization continues to grow.
- They looked up on LinkedIn our current sales team, saw the caliber of sales folks that have come on board, realized that there was something big happening here, and wanted to get on board.
- Finally, they saw the leadership team of industry veterans, Christian Gheorghe and Tony Rizzo, who are guiding Tidemark toward success.
- Proven skill selling enterprise software solutions to the large enterprise marketplace with a history of above quota earnings
- A strong understanding of business intelligence and/or front end analytic solutions
- 8+ years of strategic solution sales experience, experience selling cloud solutions a plus
- A solid network of contacts at the C-level and an ability to act as a true hunter to generate leads and provide full lifecycle consultative sales
- The ability to travel to client sites and work in conjunction with sales engineers within your geographic region
- Strong presentation and closing skills with the ability to structure and negotiate large enterprise deals
- Ability to act as a liaison between market requirements and development team priorities.
- Proven track record of customer advocacy – become trusted advisor to penetrate and expand with areas of value within a target client
If this describes you and your desired career path, please send your resume to email@example.com.