Tidemark Reimagines Analytics in the Cloud
Industry leaders including Pabst Brewing, CEC Entertainment and Platinum Hospitality Management select Tidemark to transform Business Operations
Phil Wilmington joins as President and Chief Operating Officer
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – August 28, 2012 -- Tidemark, the enterprise performance management company built for the cloud, today announced its first generally available applications for financial planning, operational planning andmetrics management. Tidemark also announced that Phil Wilmington, an industry expert in performance management technology, is joining the company as President and COO.
Tidemark apps are purpose built at the intersection of cloud, social and mobile technologies, allowing medium and large enterprises to change the way they work by turning insight into action.
“The world has changed and people can no longer rely on legacy tools and spreadsheets to manage their enterprises,” said Tidemark CEO Christian Gheorghe. “We have reimagined analytics and performance management by bringing people together with data to enable smarter decisions and fast action.”
Leading Companies Choose Tidemark
- Pabst Brewing, North America’s largest independent brewing company, selected Tidemark to manage sales and operational planning, providing actionable insight across the executive management and sales teams.
“We selected Tidemark to help us accelerate business growth and transform the way we work. Tidemark’s innovative approach to applications, mobile-first user experience and multi-tenant cloud will enable us to capture rapid value as we turn information into action.” -- Pabst Brewing Company CIO Ben Haines
- CEC Entertainment (NYSE: CEC), a leader in family dining and entertainment with more than 550 Chuck E Cheese’s restaurants, chose Tidemark to provide financial analytics and operational planning.
“We believe Tidemark’s planning and forecasting applications will provide tremendous value to our organization by enhancing and re-defining our processes to be more flexible, consistent, and efficient. Tidemark’s smart apps, collaboration and focus on rapid success will help us to quickly turn insight into action.” – CEC Entertainment EVP, CFO and Treasurer Tiffany Kice.
- Platinum Hospitality Management, a vertically integrated hospitality company focused on investing, building and operating a portfolio of properties for industry leading brands including Hilton, Marriott, Intercontinental and Starwood, selected Tidemark for operational and financial planning to deliver analytics and actionable plans.
“Tidemark's beautiful user experience and ability to translate complex data from disparate systems gives us completely new insights. In a fast changing global economy we use Tidemark to drive a continuous planning process to achieve foresight, take action and remain agile..” – Platinum Hospitality Management CEO and President Mitch Patel
Tidemark EPM Apps Now Widely Available
Tidemark’s three new apps for performance management -- Tidemark Financial Planning, Tidemark Operational Planning and Tidemark Metrics Management – are available now. Built for the needs of medium and large enterprises to take advantage of modern multi-tenant cloud architectures, key features include:
- Smart applications, delivered fast. Tidemark’s apps and pre-built analytic platform enable businesses to rapidly configure apps and deploy, often in as little as 90 days, enabling better planning and rapid value.
- A better decision process. Tidemark brings people together with data to make smarter decisions. For the first time people can capture big data from inside or outside the enterprise to analyze and manage via structured and unstructured processes.
- Work together from anywhere. Tidemark introduces in-context collaboration into performance management applications. Users can collaborate together from anywhere on any device and maintain both the context and the history of the decision process to understand not only what happened, but why.
- Actionable panels, not dashboards. Unlike legacy applications and tools, Tidemark applications provide the ability to perform analysis and take action, allowing companies to drive their business, assign actions and owners and make global changes – from any device.
- Cloud innovation. Tidemark’s innovations start with an intuitive user interface built entirely in HTML5, so it works seamlessly on any device. A new in-memory computation engine processes data 10X faster. No SQL. No Cubes. An elastic multi-tenant cloud is built to be responsive to the needs of even the largest enterprises.
Tidemark Adds to Leadership Team
As President and COO, Phil Wilmington will be responsible for all aspects of go-to-market strategy including marketing, sales, and customer success, as well as professional services and support. He will continue to serve on the Tidemark board of directors.
Wilmington is the former CEO of OutlookSoft, and also served as co-president at PeopleSoft prior to its acquisition by Oracle.
“Tidemark is an industry disruptor, helping companies unlock the power of analytics for everyone in the organization,” Wilmington said. “I am excited to join Christian and the team because the advances in cloud technology finally allow us to deliver customer success and real performance management, not promises.”
Tidemark is enterprise performance management built for cloud, reimagining business analytics with planning, forecasting and analytic applications. Tidemark apps are purpose built at the intersection of cloud, mobile and social technologies, enabling medium and large enterprises to change the way they work by turning insight into action. Tidemark is funded by Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint Ventures and Dave Duffield. Leading Fortune 1000 companies are selecting Tidemark multi-tenant EPM platform as their new standard for analytics and performance management. To learn more about Tidemark, please visit www.tidemark.com.