Tidemark Hosts Free Live Webinar on Financial Planning for Higher Education
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.– June 30, 2014 – Tidemark, maker of modern cloud-first business planning and enterprise analytics solutions, today announced a free live webinar to demonstrate the features of the recently announced Tidemark Financial Planning for Higher Education app. In this webinar attendees will learn how the new Tidemark Financial Planning for Higher Education app can help educational institutions align budgets with overall goals and strategies, empower more users to participate and collaborate in the budgeting process and make smarter financial decisions.
Who: Stephen Rituper, Sr. Solutions Expert, Tidemark
What: Webinar: Link Your Financial Resources to Support University Core Goals
When: Thursday, July 10, 2014, 11:00 a.m. PDT
Where: Live webinar: Register today
Tidemark is a new breed of enterprise performance management (EPM), bringing modern, cloud-first financial and operational business planning and analytics to the enterprise through unique, intuitive apps, enabling organizations to significantly improve decision-making, reduce risk and improve business performance. Tidemark arms every decision maker with access to valuable data, deep analytics capabilities, real-time collaboration, and actionable visualizations on any device, enabling a culture of performance. Leading companies transforming their businesses with Tidemark include Netflix, Chiquita, Hostess Brands, Chuck E. Cheese’s, HubSpot, ServiceSource and Brown University. Tidemark is funded by Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Redpoint Ventures, Tenaya Capital and Silicon Valley Bank. To learn more about Tidemark, please visit www.tidemark.com or follow us on twitter @TidemarkEPM.
- Learn how Brown University has transformed its budgeting and planning process.
- Tidemark is transforming businesses with re-imagined enterprise performance management.
- Empower your employees to take action with enterprise analytics apps for the many.
- Manage business, improve performance, and uncover new avenues for profit and growth with Tidemark Spring ’14.
- Join the discussion in disrupting legacy enterprise performance management on the Tidemark blog.