Redwood City, CA
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pre-Sales Specialist will significantly contribute to the sales team, through solution selling strategies, presentations and product demonstrations, and customer surveys. The Pre-Sales Specialist will provide the necessary business, functional and technical knowledge of Tide’s capabilities, as related to the business needs of potential and existing customers, in order to maximize sales revenue.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Support the execution of account specific sales approaches developed by and with the Account Executives
- Utilize sales processes, tools and methodologies proscribed by Sales Management.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations to customers and prospective customers, linking the value of the Tidemark solution to the business requirements of the prospect
- Qualify specific sales opportunities by participating in prospective client meetings to identify key business requirements and discuss the capabilities of the solution in relation to those requirements.
- Assist with RFP/RFI/Requirements documents
- Work with other Pre-Sales Specialists, Professional Services, Education and Channel staff to communicate the requirements for the development of proof of concepts and customer demonstrations identified as part of the sales cycle.
- Work with Professional Services, Education, and Channel staff to communicate account knowledge during the transition from Pre-Sales to a post-sales implementation project.
- Maintain industry and business knowledge, skills and practices through attendance at appropriate conferences, education sessions and association meetings.
- Collaborate with Professional Services to establish appropriate levels of services and implementation timing in sales documents.
- Develop and share competitive knowledge
- Apply finance and industry perspectives to the business issues faced by the prospective client
- Contribute to future application design enhancements through interaction with Product Management
- Contribute to enhancements in the demo environment
- Work with colleagues to share best practices for demonstrating and presenting the Tidemark solution
- Prepare and deliver presentations or other content for marketing events
Here’s what you’ll love:
Your ability to champion new initiatives, and implement change.
Being a member of a dynamic, global and high energy team that is committed to building strong relationship with clients and customers and driving Tidemark success.
Opportunities to think outside of the box, make a mark, and be recognized for your contributions
Here's what you'll bring to the role:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Cloud Enterprise Performance Management / Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyze business problems through effective interaction with all levels of internal and client organizations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts in both written and verbal form, to all levels within an organization.
- Knowledge and use of sales techniques and methodologies.
- Professional experience, education, or designation(s) relevant to area of expertise.
- Directly related experience or a combination of directly related education and work experience may replace the above requirements.
- Clearly demonstrated ability to support and drive sales success.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and managing time to meet tight and dynamically changing deadlines.
- Pre-sales experience in an enterprise software company is an asset
- Accounting/Finance/Tax/Business Intelligence business experience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Excel and other desktop applications
- Ability to travel
Here’s your travel requirements for the role:
- Approximately 30-40%
If this matches up with who you are and what you need to thrive, please send your resume to email@example.com.
See Other Available Positions >