Sales Development Representative
San Antonio, TX
Why Work at Tidemark
Tidemark is a startup that is a one-in-a-thousand kind of opportunity! With a leadership team that has seen success time and again, collectively leading 5 startup companies to public offering and/or purchase, along with backing from the top VCs in the Silicon Valley, Tidemark is destined for success. Combine our leadership and direction with the technology behind our next-generation corporate performance management software platform built from the ground up for the cloud and mobile devices, you get a rapidly growing customer and user base.
Tidemark is looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our new team in San Antonio, Texas. In this role, you will be responsible for developing qualified prospects to pass on to our sales field team. It's an exciting opportunity for you to help shape our Sales Development practice as we are building up the team. At Tidemark, we strongly value the Sales Development function and see it as a strategic engine for continued growth. Our marketing, field sales, and leadership teams are committed to collaborate with and support our Sales Development team to achieve success in driving new sales pipeline.
The Marketing Manager, Demand Generation is responsible for the execution of the integrated marketing plan that supports sales goal attainment for Tidemark.
- Cold call, prospect, support pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Ability to generate new business via outbound prospecting into strategic accounts
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales objectives
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into qualified meetings for the account executives
- Leverage Marketing leads and convert them into qualified prospects
Skills and Experience Requirements
- No prior sales experience needed, 1-3 years preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business management preferred
- Ability to embrace change in an ever changing start up
- Excellent communication skills and drive to turn every conversation into a sale
- Be self-motivated and thrive in a result-oriented environment
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
What to Expect in Return
- Constant coaching
- Fun and exciting work environment with high energy culture
- Ability to have a direct impact on the organization
- Opportunities to compete for amazing prizes, trips & other spiffs
- Monthly company sponsored events to recognize overachievement
- Competitive compensation package with unlimited commissions and great benefits
- Promotion track to various sales roles
If this matches who you are and what you need to thrive, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.